Andrea Courtney's Real Estate Blog

Your source for news and information on Arizona's ever changing real estate market!







Sunday, August 1, 2010

Making My Real Estate Make A Difference...

One thing that is very near and dear to my heart is the fight to find a cure for cancer and leukemia. I have seen, first hand, how terrible these diseases are. I have also seen, first hand, how very small donations can make a world of difference in someone's life who is facing this terrible disease.

Not only have a dealt with cancer and leukemia among my own family and friend, but I have worked with Clients who have also battled these terrible diseases. None of us are immune.

Today is National Minority Donor Day, and I think it is a wonderful day to remind everyone to consider donating the gift of life by becoming an organ donor, or to contribute to an organization who is committed to finding a cure for these diseases.

With that said, I have committed to donate 5% of all of my commissions earned to the Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in memory of Gavin Brunin, or to the Colon Cancer Association in memory of Andrew Canchola. Believe me, these small donations can, and do, make a difference....I implore you to make a difference too!

No comments:

Post a Comment